EngEDU 1/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Classroom Language: Stopping and waiting when doing the activities or playing game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatiya014
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Classroom Language: Stopping and waiting when doing the activities or playing game.   8th September 2015, 8:57 pm

When the teacher does the activities or plays games, he must know how to say stop and wait in that time.

Let's see!!!

Stopping and waiting when doing the activities or playing game.

“Stand still!”
“Don’t move”
“Stay in your places where you are (until I finish explaining/ until the other team has moved)”
“Who can stand the stillest?”
“How long can you stand totally still?”
“Perfect, stay right there!”
“Ready, steady, go!”
“Wait for it. Wait for it! Go!”
“Five. Four. Three two one go!”
“Wait until I say ‘go’”
“Just a minute, I’m going to explain the game/ the rules/ the language you need first”
“Freeze!”
“Stop!

Thank you for reading.

Tatiya014 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yolradee033
ผู้อำนวยการเขตพื้นที่การศึกษา
ผู้อำนวยการเขตพื้นที่การศึกษา

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Language: Stopping and waiting when doing the activities or playing game.   13th September 2015, 9:08 am

Awesome!! I love appreciate your suggestion. This wil be very useful for every teachers who try to controll their students because when they are playing, they would be very fun and out of control. So the teachers have to find the words to stop them.

Yolradee 033 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Classroom Language: Stopping and waiting when doing the activities or playing game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1