EngEDU 1/2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EngEDU 1/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kanchaya001
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kanchaya001

Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind? Empty
PostSubject: Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?   Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind? Empty29th November 2015, 5:57 pm

I heard this story since I was in high school Pok-Pok-Crued.
This story took place at Chain Mai university. Two female students are friends and one day one of them was sick. So another student went out to buy her some food. During come back from the market, she was attacked and hurt by bad people and she was died in that night. At the same time, the student that sick, she heard the weird sound pok pok cruedddd. This sound did not stop. It was still loud outside of her room.
Then 'Knock knock Knock' someone was knocking the door. She felt scared. She decided to open the door and she saw the little bag of food but she did not found her friend. she saw only the way in front of her was very wet. She was wondering.
In next moring, she heard the bad story that her friend was died in last night while walking back to the room. The bandits hurt her legs so she cannot walk. The sound Pok Pok Crued because she used her chin to walk.

It's very scary. T___T My arms hairs are standing on end! Rolling Eyes

What about you? Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?

Kanchaya 001 3EN
Back to top Go down
Amphaphan044
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Amphaphan044

PostSubject: Re: Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?   Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind? Empty29th November 2015, 8:17 pm

I am not scared of any ghost stories because those did not happened
nearby me. But there was a movie which was very scary, Shutter.
I won't rewatch this movie again. I still remember the moment that I
had sat at the middle of the room, and the ghost was coming out.
I screamed out loud and run to the front of my home.

Amphaphan 044 4EN
Back to top Go down
Rungphet031
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Rungphet031

Location : 705/1 Thakhonyang, Kantharawichai, Mahasarakham Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?   Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind? Empty29th November 2015, 8:21 pm

Never have, never will. Neither will anyone else. Ghosts are make believe characters for unexplained occurences. Things happen than no one can explain (yet), but the very idea that people can 'come back' from the dead and communicate, move objects and be seen by living beings defies all laws of physics -- laws even ghosts must abide by in THIS universe.

Rungphet031 4EN
Back to top Go down
pakkapon031
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
pakkapon031

PostSubject: Re: Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?   Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind? Empty29th November 2015, 10:12 pm

The scariest ghost story for me is....... "No make up"

Yeah, It's simple but terrify.

------Don't scare me-----

Pakkapon 031 3EN
Back to top Go down
Pranchalee022
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Pranchalee022

PostSubject: Re: Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?   Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind? Empty29th November 2015, 10:37 pm

Ju-on is the most scary ghost story that stuck in my head since I was a little girl. I still remember the day that mz brother brought this movie to our house and played it with DVD player in a cloudy afternoon. The picture of two ghosts shown up; mother ghost and her white skin son ghost. Suddenly, their scary voice started loud and louder. That's not a scream but it's the voice of something inside neck or they have a terrible sore throat for sure. It did scared me a lot. I don't think that I can watch it again though there are three more episodes right now.

Pranchalee 022 4EN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?   Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which scary ghost story that still impressed in your mind?
Page 1 of 1