EngEDU 1/2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EngEDU 1/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No More Homework Excuses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thanakrit 3EN
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
thanakrit 3EN

No More Homework Excuses Empty
PostSubject: No More Homework Excuses   No More Homework Excuses Empty1st December 2015, 1:29 pm

No More
Homework Excuses
Weekly prizes encourage students to do homework daily.

BINGO
Five in a row makes BINGO.

Create a 5"x 5" BINGO card for each student. Write the numbers 1-5 down the left side of the card and the letters A-E across the top. Each day, select a letter-number combination and initial that square on the cards of students who have completed their homework. Each week, award a small prize to students who have BINGO.

A Homework Raffle
Students earn chances to win a prize.

Each day, present a raffle ticket to every student who turns in his or her homework. At the end of the week, draw a few students' names and award small prizes to those students. Point out (often!) that the more raffle tickets they earn, the greater their chances of winning a prize.

No Homework Today!
Doing homework earns a Homework Coupon.

Every day, award a ticket to students who turn in their homework on time. When a student accumulates 5 tickets (or 10 or 20!), allow the student to turn them in for a homework-free night.

- See more at: http://www.educationworld.com/a_curr/management_tips/management_tips026.shtml#sthash.Ut7Xpwhc.dpuf
Back to top Go down
Pradchaya055
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Pradchaya055

PostSubject: Re: No More Homework Excuses   No More Homework Excuses Empty1st December 2015, 3:08 pm

Great activity ! thank you O Smile
It's very nice that we can make students have inspiration to do the assignments.
the activity you tell me it is kind of fun and excited.
I think students would love it Smile
Back to top Go down
pakkapon031
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
pakkapon031

PostSubject: Re: No More Homework Excuses   No More Homework Excuses Empty1st December 2015, 3:11 pm

Bingo is the one of my favorite game
so I'll use it in my teaching class in the future.
Thanks a lot O

Pakkapon 031 3EN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Homework Excuses   No More Homework Excuses Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Homework Excuses
Page 1 of 1