EngEDU 1/2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EngEDU 1/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what is the first song you will turn on when you're using your laptop?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pradchaya055
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Pradchaya055

what is the first song you will turn on when you're using your laptop? Empty
PostSubject: what is the first song you will turn on when you're using your laptop?   what is the first song you will turn on when you're using your laptop? Empty1st December 2015, 4:57 pm

When I turn on my laptop and start serving the internet , the first song that I will listen to is Focus by Ariana Grande.
And then I will click "50+ Videos Mix Youtube" Something like that... to listen to all the song on Youtube that are in the social tread now.
Actually , My first song can be changed. It is up to my favorite artists as well.
Maybe when they come out  their new song. Then my first song will be changed , if I like the new song most.
I think everyone has your favorite song or the first song that you will always turn on before going to do other thing.
So, I want to know what the song is. Maybe It will let me know and understand you better from that song.

Back to top Go down

what is the first song you will turn on when you're using your laptop?
Page 1 of 1