EngEDU 1/2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EngEDU 1/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you ever had a lazy period that you can't go anywhere but stay on your bed??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dolnapa051
รมต. กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ
รมต. กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ
Dolnapa051

Have you ever had a lazy period that you can't go anywhere but stay on your bed?? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever had a lazy period that you can't go anywhere but stay on your bed??   Have you ever had a lazy period that you can't go anywhere but stay on your bed?? Empty1st December 2015, 5:14 pm

Yes!! I always have that period of time!!! lol
In my weekend I always sleep less at night and read mount of novels on bed or playing games all night long!!
I can do a lot of things on bed!! such as reading books, playing games, watch movies, watch anime, eating, sleeping and showering!!! lol
Nope the last one is odd. Just kidding! Very Happy
Ok that's my activities on lazy period!
Alright let's share your activity then!!! Smile

Dolnapa 051 3EN
Back to top Go down
Pradchaya055
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Pradchaya055

Have you ever had a lazy period that you can't go anywhere but stay on your bed?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a lazy period that you can't go anywhere but stay on your bed??   Have you ever had a lazy period that you can't go anywhere but stay on your bed?? Empty1st December 2015, 5:27 pm

many time hahahaha Laughing
By the way, it is very nice that I have a lot of things to do now because I don't like the feeling after that much. I sometime think about the time that I waste on my bed but sometime I love it ....
Normally, I eat and watch series on my bed. It is such a bad behavior as well. Embarassed
ummm... When I have this lazy period I will always tell my friends or my family that next day I want to stay on my bed only , don't call me. hahaha
After that , my grandmother will leave me there and bring some meal to me .
As I tell you it is very bed behavior hahahaah.
Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a lazy period that you can't go anywhere but stay on your bed??
Page 1 of 1