EngEDU 1/2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EngEDU 1/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Classroom Language : Stating your aims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yurada056
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Yurada056

Classroom Language : Stating your aims Empty
PostSubject: Classroom Language : Stating your aims   Classroom Language : Stating your aims Empty25th November 2015, 8:33 am

Stating your aims

"Now I'd like you to continue asking and answering questions about your weekend/ your hobbies, but using the structure on the board/ but as a game"

"I'd like to start the lesson by revising what we did last lesson/ seeing how much you remember from last week"

"I'd like to start the lesson with a pop quiz/ a warmer/ some revision/ some pair work speaking"

"The aims of today's lesson are.../ are at the top of the board "Today, we are going to..."

"As I explained last week, today is the day for the final test/ presentations/ course feedback questionnaires"

"Today, we're going to do something a bit different/ unusual/ strange. This is to.../ Why we are doing it will become clear later on."

"This may seem a little unusual, but it's all part of the plan!"

"Today/ In this lesson/ This week we'll learn how to ... / we will study.../ we will practice ... (from last week)"

"The aim of this class is (to) ..."

"I know we don't usually start by checking the homework/ by doing a song, but we are going to move onto..."

Yurada 056 3EN
Back to top Go down
pakkapon031
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
pakkapon031

Classroom Language : Stating your aims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Language : Stating your aims   Classroom Language : Stating your aims Empty25th November 2015, 11:11 am

It Likes a reviewing and focus on target.
Thank you, Deva ! cheers
Back to top Go down

Classroom Language : Stating your aims
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EngEDU 1/2015 :: Classroom Language (CL)-
Jump to: