EngEDU 1/2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EngEDU 1/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Classroom Language: Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuntida005
รมต. กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ
รมต. กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ
Kuntida005

Classroom Language: Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study Empty
PostSubject: Classroom Language: Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study   Classroom Language: Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study Empty29th November 2015, 9:54 pm

Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study

“For homework please/ I’d like you to/ can you…”
“The same point comes up in your homework/ You’ll feel a lot more confident about that when you’ve done your homework, which is…”
“I’m going to give you one more chance to do the homework from last week, so anyone who’s already done it can enjoy their free time”
“If you feel like you need more practice, you can do practice at home by…”
“I think we all need some more practice of that, so for homework…”
“This is your homework for tonight.”
“Prepare the next chapter for Monday.”
“Don’t forget your homework.”
“Take a worksheet as you leave.”
“And the homework is… nothing!”

Kuntida 005 3EN

Last edited by Kuntida005 on 29th November 2015, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuntida005
รมต. กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ
รมต. กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ
Kuntida005

Classroom Language: Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Language: Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study   Classroom Language: Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study Empty29th November 2015, 9:54 pm

Cont

“Do exercise 10 on page 23 for homework/ Your homework is exercise 10 on page 23/ The homework for tonight is exercise 10 on page 23”
“If anyone needs any extra practice, I suggest doing exercise 11 and 12 as well”
“There is no homework tonight.”
“I forgot the check the homework/ We didn’t have time to check the homework, so we’ll have to do that next time”
“As you have a long holiday/ a big test coming up, I’m going to give you a bit more homework than usual”
“So, the homework is exercise A. And B. And C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J… Okay, I’m joking. Just exercises A and B”
“The people who missed the beginning of the lesson/ the last lesson might also want to do…”
“I told you about your homework earlier, and it is…?”
“Tonight/ before the next lesson/ before next week/ at the weekend, I’d like you to…”
“Remember the last piece of homework/ writing/ the last project? Well, I want you to do something like that/ something similar, but…”
“Please revise that for homework and we’ll use that language in the next lesson/ next week/ in the test”
“This homework is a bit long/ difficult, so I’ll give you till this time next week to finish it”

Kuntida 005 3EN
Back to top Go down

Classroom Language: Homework, extra work, preparing for the next lesson, and self-study
Page 1 of 1