EngEDU 1/2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EngEDU 1/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you had to move to a state or country besides Thailand, where would you move and why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ploypailin028
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู
Ploypailin028

If you had to move to a state or country besides Thailand, where would you move and why? Empty
PostSubject: If you had to move to a state or country besides Thailand, where would you move and why?   If you had to move to a state or country besides Thailand, where would you move and why? Empty1st December 2015, 5:07 pm

If you had to move to a state or country besides Thailand, where would you move and why?

For me, I would move to Laos because  Laos has the similar culture and language as Thailand, especially Isan people. Moreover, I don't think that I can communicate with other nearby country neighbors. I had visited Laos for 3 nights when I was 14. I love the fresh air there and I hope to visit there again at one day. Nevertheless, I love Thailand. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ploypailin 028 3EN

Last edited by Ploypailin028 on 1st December 2015, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pradchaya055
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Pradchaya055

If you had to move to a state or country besides Thailand, where would you move and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to move to a state or country besides Thailand, where would you move and why?   If you had to move to a state or country besides Thailand, where would you move and why? Empty1st December 2015, 5:12 pm

Of course Vietnam! bounce
I really like this country . I have been to Vietnam last summer and this trip was very impressed me.
People and all the places there are very very nice.
Everything and everywhere there are good for living and studying.
People there can speak very good English and the destinations there are very clean.
Except food ... I don't like Vietnamese food much. Every meal there was like I was in a jail....
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EngEDU 1/2015 :: Taking Risk Room (TRR)-
Jump to: